Sunday, June 9, 2013

5 months old

On May 14 I turned five months old!  And like Mommy exclaims in every other monthly post, she CANNOT believe I am getting so big and old so fast.


Oh man, check out those thunder thighs. :)  Mommy just loves their chunkiness. :)

*Rolling like a crazy river!  Can't get back onto my back yet, but I'm getting close.
*Learning to like tummy time, since I'm always rolling onto it these days.
*In LOVE with my feet.  Love to pull on them, grab them, chew on them.  Especially love to put them behind my head when my diaper is being changed. Love 'em!
*Started my new school on May 28th.  It's just me, a 9 month old girl, and two "big" kids during the day.  Now I get a lot more one on one time with my teacher, which makes Mommy and Daddy much happier.
*Wearing 9 month pajamas (which barely fit anymore), 6-9 month onsies and 6 month pants.  Still tall and skinny. :)
*Teething has started.  My shirt is rarely drool free and I stick everything I can get my hands on into my mouth.

And Mommy's favorite outtakes from the photo shoot:



Ok, we'll be back soon with a photo bombed post, catching you all up to speed yet again.

~M, S, and O~



No comments:

Post a Comment