Saturday, July 13, 2013

6 months old

Well, seeing as I'm about to turn 7 months old, it's about time for mommy to get on my six month old post, aye?



6 Month Stats (Dr appt. on 6/18/13)
Height: 27.5 inches long (82%-ile)
Weight: 17 lbs 9 oz (49%-ile)
Head: 44.2 cm (71%-ile)

So, as always tall and skinny with a big head, but the numbers are all evening themselves out more and more each month.

*6 month doctor appointment with 2 shots! :(  I screamed on the top of my lungs, then stared into Mommy's eyes with tears streaming down my face.  Mommy was pretty sad too.  But after some cuddling and a bottle I was just fine.
*Still rolling like a machine.  And I can finally get from my belly to my back!  Mommy and Daddy have yet to witness it...I'll be on my tummy, they'll look away for one second and then I'm on my back.
*Sitting up on my own!  A little wobbly at times, but I'm getting stronger everyday! :)
*Mommy started strapping me into this chair high off the ground and pushing nasty, gooey, stuff into my mouth twice a day.  I usually spit it right back out...I think she's trying to poison me, though it tastes ok sometimes.  Not too sure about this eating food thing yet.
*Went to my first Farmer's Market on the Capital Square in Madison.
*First 4th of July celebration.  We went to the DeForest parade and then the town festival, or so I'm told.  Apparently I fell asleep after the parade.
*Started holding my bottle on my own, but still prefer Mommy to hold it after I pull it to my mouth.
*Mommy and Daddy had their first day away from me/night out and I got to hang out with Grandma Bell all day! (Mommy and Daddy were both in a wedding.)
*Trying so hard to get up on my hands and knees and start crawling.  I can get my butt up in the air, but then I just flail back and forth with my head down.

~M, S, and Big O



No comments:

Post a Comment