Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Newborn Photo Shoot

On New Year's Day Matt and I brought Owen to my friend Heather's house for his newborn photo shoot (He was 18 days old).  To say Owen pooped and/or peed on everything she owns would be an understatement, but she did manage to get some great shots of him, though he did everything in his power to prevent it (or so it seemed).  First he pooped all over a prop blanket and down the front of my shirt.  Then he peed on the next blanket.  Mix in a couple more pooping sprees and also that he wouldn't stay asleep, well we had an interesting afternoon.  However, Heather took it all in stride and was so patient with our little trouble maker. :)  Check out her amazing photos below.

***Warning....You are about to be bombarded with baby photos.  Set aside a good thirty minutes to enjoy them all.***


Sexy baby daddy raarrr :)




Crabby face and monster claws

A jaunty little gentleman :)

Baby Bell Blues

Quick lunch break, hoping to get the munchkin back to sleep

Success!

Ummm, is my baby Megamind?  Seriously, look at the size of that melon!


Future first word....Encyclopedia. :)




Aaaand we're awake again.

It looks like he's shouting...

...but he's just tired from all the hard work looking cute can be. :)

I didn't include my favorite picture, but you should see it very soon...

Also, I have to give my good buddy another shout out...Seriously, check out Heather's website to see more of her amazing photographs:  Heather Tyler Photography.

~Matt, Steph, and Owen~


No comments:

Post a Comment