Friday, February 15, 2013

2 months old!

On Valentine's Day, Owen turned 2 months old!  I've been annoyed that the 14th doesn't fall on a Friday every month, because I don't always know how to answer the question, "How old is he?"  We had been going by the weeks, but then suddenly he was 8 weeks old, but it wasn't the 14th.  Stupid calendar.  So, now I just add an "About" before I answer.  About 8 weeks.  About 9 weeks.

But anyway here is his 2 month old picture. :)


The little stud was all dressed up in honor of his "b-day" and also for Valentine's.  The three of us went out to breakfast for the best pancakes ever and then had pizza for dinner.  Minus the cheese for me.

Hasn't he grown a ton since last month?

  

Ok, I guess you can't really tell from those particular pictures....but trust me, he has. :)  And look at those chunky little thighs! :)

~M, S, and O~




No comments:

Post a Comment