Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 weeks "I don't want to give him A.D.D."

Not much to share this week....I was on call for work over the weekend, so it was a quiet one for us.  We went to see a movie Sunday morning, where I told Matt Baby K wasn't allowed to have Mountain Dew because it would give him A.D.D....or possibly seizures because of all the sugar and caffeine....Momma got an almost as delicious Sierra Mist instead.  Normally we share a mega sized pop, so I ended up getting my own....and some Sour Patch Kids, 'cause you know, there isn't any sugar at all in those.  Oh, and we saw "Here Comes the Boom" with Kevin James (guess whose pick it was) and it actually was really funny and a lot better than I thought it would be.

On Monday our chair for the baby room came in!  I went to pick it up (free shipping to the store vs our house saved us at least $100).  And when the service guy briought it out for me, it was in a box about 3 1/2 'x 3 1/2 ' x 3 1/2' which weighed 100 lbs.  And he just said "Here you go" and then went to help someone else.  Now, I am normally a very self sufficient person (and girl) and probably would have tried to do it on my own...but my giant almost 8 months pregnant belly/body was just not going to allow it. (And um, HELLO??!?!  I'm an almost 8 months pregnant person dude!  Help a waddler out!)  So I asked him for some help (which seemed to surprise him) and he was nice enough to bring it out to the car for me.  The box was about 1 inch too big to fit, so we pulled the chair out and just shoved it in without the box.  And can I just say....I FRICKIN' LOVE IT! :)  It fits the room perfectly in size, color, and design. :)  I fell asleep this afternoon after work, so I'll have photos to share next week....but I think you'll love it too.  :) :)  :)

31 weeks along

This is how the puppies like to nap on the weekend...as close to on top of me as they can.  And I didn't mean to pose sexy-like...this is how I woke up from my nap and Matt grabbed his phone.  I have a problem with falling asleep with my arms over my head...and then they hurt from lack of blood flow. : /  And notice I'm on my back again. (That's what she said)  I just can't escape the back nap.


~M, S, and Baby K~

***Weekly words of wisdom: If you have done any of the following, you may want to question your ability to be a good (future) parent: 
1. Decide to try out your Baby Bjorn with one of your dogs in the baby's place. 
2. Struggle to figure out how to work the Bjorn. 
3. Capture the most "willing" dog by cornering him. 
4. Not stop the struggle with the squirming dog as your husband yells, "Careful!  Careful!!! CAREFUL!!!" 
5. Stand underneath a running ceiling fan as you do this....and almost chop your dog's head off.
(Side note...no Ty Cobbs ended up harmed in any way in the Bjorn trial)***

No comments:

Post a Comment